DRYFT | WELL - terms and conditions
1. Please check your booking form and confirmation that all details and stay dates are correct.
2. Check-in time is from 14.00pm. Check-out time is 11.00am. In certain circumstances we can arrange an early check-in or late check-out, please arrange this in advance.
3. A FREE SHUTTLE service to DRYFT leaves at 13.00pm daily from Mahogany Resort, EL Nido town. A free return shuttle leaves DRYFT at 11.00am on the day of your check-out.
4. Airport Transfers from EL Nido Airport, or private boat transfers to and from DRYFT can be arranged for an additional charge.
5. We recommend that all people traveling to the Philippines have comprehensive travel, cancellation, and medical insurance that covers you for the duration of your trip.
GENERAL PAYMENT TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Only after the deposit or initial payment is received is your reservation confirmed.
2. We require a 30% deposit at the time of booking (non-refundable and non-transferable) to secure your reservation.
3. The remaining balance must be paid in full 28 days before arrival. Bookings made within the last 28 days must be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. For any cancellations or changes to your existing reservation, update you reservation details online.
5. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for any agreed transfer of dates, cancellation, or refund.
6. If a Yoga Holiday/Retreat is cancelled, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The following refund policy applies to the balance of the holiday cost.
a. Cancellation 0 – 21 days before start date of holiday – 0% refund
b. Cancellation 21 – 28 days before start date of holiday – 50% refund
7. DRYFT is not responsible or liable for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, closures of airports, airline cancellations, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents, visa issues, or any other event beyond our control.
8. The same applies to guests’ injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday.
9. DRYFT is not to be held liable for any flight costs or flight cancellations.
10.Whilst it is unlikely that we shall have to make changes to bookings or other matters, we reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall inform you as early as we are able to in the event that this is necessary. DRYFT reserved the right to give concessions and last-minute discounts. This does not automatically entitle other guests to the same concessions or discounts.
11.In the unlikely event that DRYFT is unable to accommodate your booking due to unforeseen circumstances, we will refund you 100% of your payment.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We invite our guests to disconnect during their stay with us. There is no WiFi access available, nor is there reliable phone signal, so please make sure that your friends and family are aware that you may well be uncontactable during your stay with us.
2. Our DRYFT family includes cats and dogs. They’re very friendly and will likely visit you in the restaurant, or perhaps come to compare downward dog with you in the yoga shala! Although we are mostly out in the open air, please do expect that you may come into contact with a little animal hair as a result! ☺︎
3. Although DRYFT is very safe and situated on a remote, private island, we do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to your property left in your room or whilst at DRYFT, unless the loss or damage was directly caused by our negligence.
4. Please inform your teacher or host if you have any injury or illness that is relevant to mention. DRYFT is not responsible for any injury or illness that you may experience during or after classes and retreats. We ask that every guest takes responsibility for themselves and their own health and wellbeing throughout their stay – both on and off the mat.
5. Should unforeseen circumstances result in the DRYFT Teacher for your booked holiday/retreat no longer be available, we will endeavour to replace with a teacher of a similar style, however we ask for your understanding if this results in the need to slightly alter the theme or planned programme of your retreat.
6. Any specific dietary requirements should be notified at the time of booking, or at least 30 days before the beginning of the holiday.
7. DRYFT is an eco-sustainable resort. We try to build with sustainable, locally sourced or reclaimed/upcycled ‘sea treasure trash’ wherever possible. When possible, we try to operate solely with solar power. We try to minimise our impact on this island and the amount of trash that we create. We ask that you support us in all the ways that you can, such as conserving electricity and water, not bringing any single use plastic to the island and using only eco-friendly toiletries and sunscreen.
8. We reserve the right to carry out maintenance works in your accommodation as and when required.
9. DRYFT is a glamping resort – our accommodations and communal areas may bring you closer to the natural environment than you perhaps may be used to. It is not uncommon for us to see (or hear!) geckos, chit-chats, grasshoppers, cicadas, praying mantis and other native flora and fauna in and around the resort.
10. As our accommodations do not have the sound-proofing of those built with bricks and mortar, we ask our guests to be mindful and respectful of any noise that they make during the quieter hours. Anybody causing excessive disturbance will be given one verbal warning. Continued disturbance will result in a forfeited booking and no refund.
Any additional questions? Please refer to our FAQ section.
We wish you a wonderful stay with us here at DRYFT!